Friday, October 31, 2008


Yesterday Brent told me (after commenting on the sheer volume of emails I send with links to stupid stuff on the interwebs) that I "seem to have a very active digital life."

He didn't mean it this way, but I interpreted it to mean that I need to get a real life. And it's true.

I'm not sure how to do this. Perhaps I could leave my house on occasion? Interact with humans in the real world, or "meatspace," as all the cool kids call it? Join a gang?

But I will promise to cut down on the stupid emails. I'm going to try to post all the stuff I find here. And probably occasionally on Twitter. So while this won't really cut into my digital life all that much, it will lighten the load in your inbox. And it will force me to keep this blog more up to date.

Oh, and Happy Halloween!



No comments: