Monday, February 05, 2007

The snow that didn't last long...

OK, still haven't heard anything on the job. I'm thinking it's a bad sign.

I still feel bad today but not too bad. I was able to muster some energy to paint half of Sam's room yesterday. I would probably feel better had I just stayed in bed, but I'm glad we got started. For a while I thought we were going to need to do 2 coats. You can't imagine my despair. But luckily it dried OK.

Oh, and Sam helped, too, so he was excited about that.

Last night I watched Thank You for Smoking. I really liked it. Aaron Eckhart is great at playing a jerk.

I think I forgot to mention that I watched The Last Kiss the other night. It was OK. I do like Zach Braff, but the movie was just OK. It reminded me a tad of High Fidelity, which did it much better.

Fun stuff:

Here's something fun to do next time you're on a plane.

I find this jewelry to be alluringly creepy. Of creepily alluring...

No comments: