Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow!

I didn't have time to upload pictures this morning, but I took a couple... It snowed for a while yesterday but none of it stuck. It snowed again over night and it stuck this time. It looks really pretty. It's really just a light dusting - there's still some grass showing, but it looks pretty on the trees. It's snowing again right now.

No ice or bad roads, though, so we had to go to work and school. Sam was sad. He was out playing in it this morning, of course.

He stayed home from school the last 3 days with the flu. Poor guy. He felt a lot better this morning, though.

I'm starting to feel a little icky, though. I just drank some Emergen-C. Hopefully that will help.

Still haven't heard anything on the job yet.

Here's something fun to waste a few hours:
http://www.bandnamemaker.com/

My new band will be Deanna Smash and the Enchiladaplate Worshipers.

What's your band name?

No comments: