Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've been spending way too much time playing in the ORG lately. Ze Frank's last show is this week. Kind of sad. Check out this episode - combines two great things - Ze and Jonathan Coulton. If you haven't been watching The Show for the past year, it might not make any sense... If you join the ORG, be sure to quack at me. I'm enchiladaplate, of course.

Jenna came over on Saturday night and I stir-fried some shrimp in my wok. It was edible! Jenna brought some of the new Ben and Jerry's flavor - Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. It was very yummy. The "sweet taste of liberty in your mouth." Indeed.

Speaking of which... it's almost time for The Daily Show and The Colbert Report...

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Is that a photo of the wok brush?

Deanna said...

Yes, I forgot to mention that that is the wok brush.