Monday, October 09, 2006

Cole and Sam...

The aquarium was fun, although it felt like we went through it at breakneck speed. We met Julie and her kids there. I can't even imagine how many times we said, "Don't run!" I guess they were a little bit excited.

Lily liked the manatee...

Lily and Cole and the manatee...

We stood and watched this penguin for quite a while. We kept expecting him to do something. He just kept looking at us. I think he was expecting us to do something...

The flamingos were very loud - colorfully and vocally. Who knew the undersides of their wings were black? Quite dashing...

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Sounds fun! I need to go there soon.

Funky Finds said...

the aquarium looks fabulous! i love manatees. and thank you so much for the photographic squirrels site. what a hoot! :)

Jenna said...

Love the manatee pic!

Anonymous said...

hey, I missed this post! great pics