Saturday, October 07, 2006

I've been neglecting my blog.

No good excuse, really.

Went to Sweetwater last night for Amy's birthday celebration. I'm getting old. I only had a shot of vodka, a glass of wine, and a shot of tequila and I still had a slight hangover. I had intended to only have one glass of wine, but someone bought the shots. I had no choice. It would have been rude to decline. And I had all of that over a 3-hour period. When I got home I already had a headache.

I taught another workshop today. I had 2 students and my studio-mate, Krispen in the workshop. We had fun.

Tonight I met Erin for dinner at PF Chang's. I hadn't seen her in a long time, so it was nice to get caught up. Their wonton soup is really good, by the way.

Tomorrow I'm going to help out with my mom's bookkeeping stuff and then hang out at my studio for a while. I started on a 24" x 24" painting - huge after working 12" x 12" and 6" x 6" for so long. I ordered 5 of that size board, so I'm going to try to get all of them done soon.

Sam's out of school on Monday for Columbus day, so I'm going to take the day off. I think we're going to go to the Dallas World Aquarium. He's excited about it. Me, too, actually. :-)

Biff made a funny video...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you the one who asked Biff to call your friend 'butthead' on his answering machine?

Deanna said...

Yeah, wouldn't that be great? No, I'm the one that asked him if it was really manure...