Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another new one...

I just finished up with the collage portion of the ten smaller panels that I got in the mail today.

I have ten 12" x 12" panels that I'll also collage (basically glue down some maps or colored paper) tomorrow and Friday. Then I'll get started on them on Saturday. I'm feeling a little less stressed now that I have the panels and have started on them...

I don't think I mentioned that my friend Kim is throwing me a birthday party. I thought that was sweet of her. We're going to do it this Saturday night. It's my twenty-twentieth. Yikes. How did that happen?

I'm not sure why I find these "Scared of Santa" photos so amusing...

Here's a fun site - Line Rider - harder than it looks.

And here's a super scary version of Mary Poppins - Scary Mary.

No comments: