Sunday, December 10, 2006

In progress...

I started on these paintings on Saturday. They're not done yet.

Had fun on Saturday night. We went to the Macaroni Grill in Lewisville. It was me, Cathy, Cathy's friend Bobby, Trish, Karen, Kim, Julie, Susan, and her husband John. We hung out, ate, talked, drank wine, ate cupcakes, and got in trouble for trying to put tables together. But I think Trish ended up the big winner - she got the (20-year old) waiter's number. You go!

So that's just the first in the birthday celebrations. I'm going to try to drag it out all month, if possible.

Oh, and when I got home last night, Chocolate had left me a present! There was a big fat dead mouse on the front porch. She's so thoughtful.

I'm not sure what this is, exactly, but it's cool. Flow.

This parking game is really hard. But I bet Trish will be good at it.

Make photo puzzles here.

No comments: