Monday, December 04, 2006

I had the weirdest dream the other day.

I dreamed that I was taking a train from Denton to Dallas (as if!), and I had to share a seat with someone because it was crowded. Turns out my seat buddy was the blond guy from Simon and Simon. I can't remember the last time I saw that show or even thought about it...

Anyway, he was kind of a washed up actor, going to some kind of acting thing in Dallas. For some reason, I was going, too, so I hung out with him. He talked about himself the whole time and I hardly got to say a word. But we hung out.

Weird, huh?

Speaking of weird - check out these freaky octopus videos.

I think those Christian rock bands you've been listening to aren't Christian enough. Here's the world's Christianest rock band. Be sure to watch the Christmas video!*



*somebody's going to hell for that video. I just hope it's not us...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Sin Destroyers video rawked. I'm saving you a window seat on the Hades Express, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I think that lead singer is George.