Saturday, August 26, 2006

3 POUNDS!

Can you believe it? I can't. I was thinking losing one would be great. Two would be awesome. But three (3.1 to be exact)! Let's go eat some Mexican food to celebrate!

AND - if you can stand it - even more good news - the gallery in Provincetown sold two of my paintings yesterday! How awesome is that? It's freakin' awesome, that's what.

My workshop went well. I only had two students, but we had fun. I'll post some of the pictures soon.

I'm worn out. And Trish is going to be here soon so I need to tidy up a bit before she gets here.

Here's something for you to order for your kids. If you want to frighten me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three pounds and two paintings?!!! Rock on! That deserves extra sour cream on your chimichanga, or at least two strawberry margaritas...

Jenna said...

Congrats... great news on both counts!

Anonymous said...

Ok, how weird is this... the sermon at church this morning referenced the Armor of God. It was hard to control my laughter.

Elle Charlie said...

Congrats on the 3.1 pounds! I say go with the margaritas - if it comes down to that or extra sour cream I'd go for the liquor :) But that's just me...