Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cool fish lights at the aquarium...

I hope you're not planning on flying anywhere any time soon. Cause you'll have flat hair, flaky skin, and you'll most likely be dehydrated. I just don't get it. Boing Boing has some interesting thoughts on the situation. I especially like this quote from an airport's website:

"In brief: Hand baggage restrictions are in place; Passengers will be handsearched; Footwear and all items (including pushchairs and walking aids) must be x-ray screened; Liquids will be removed from the passenger."

Yikes!

Anyway, I agree with some people who are commenting on this situation - the terrorists want to kill people, but if they can't kill people, then making millions and millions of people freak out is a good consolation.

But what do I know...

Check out this site. It's just about the coolest design I've seen in a long time. It's actually pretty interesting, too. A rare combination...

And this site for an interior design firm is super cool, too.

Warning - they're both pretty Flash-heavy...

No comments: