Thursday, August 17, 2006





take the WHAT BAD BOOK ARE YOU test.


and go to mewing.net. not as good as reading a good book, but way better than a bad one.


Colleen posted this on her blog today, so I thought I'd play along, too. I hope I'm not like that book, though. I hated that book.

I'm addicted to Project Runway, even though they're annoying me more than usual this season. They seem to be keeping sucky people around just because they're good TV. It was all worth it, though, to hear Heidi Klum say, "There's a fine line between inspiration and insanity."

Here's a video to get you ready for Snakes on a Plane...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Star Trek author friend Kevin ended up with The Crying of Lot 49 only because he purposefully did not answer the questions that would lead to a Joseph Conrad title. They were his second choices, he explained, as he surely would have ended up Heart of Darkness or Lord Jim had he answered honestly...

Jenna said...

I am Atlas Shrugged, which I've never read.