Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter. It's a beautiful Texas spring day. Spring and fall are so nice here. Even winter's not so bad. You'd hardly know that in a month or so it will be so hot that you won't want to go outside. I need to figure out some way to get out of Texas in the summer. That's my goal in life. To spend summer in Colorado or Santa Fe or Europe (George Clooney's place on Lake Como sounds nice) or Johnny Depp's private Caribbean island... without his stick insect French supermodel wife, of course... Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Well, it's off the the studio again. I still have some more clay tornadoes to dip in wax and at least one more painting to start on. I need to update my website with some new work - I'll work on that next week. I also need to start getting slides together for my artist's lecture at the closing of the OKC show. Then there's my filthy house... And the grocery store... So much to do!

No comments: