Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sun comes up, it's Wednesday morning...

I wrote a really long and profound post earlier and blogger made it disappear. :-(

I'll try to recreate it. Today I got an email from the director of the art center in OKC. He's working with a local TV meteorologist (who happened to play the meteorologist in Twister) to do a talk about tornadoes for school kids in conjunction with the show. Exciting!

What else? Oh, yeah, I finished watching the Enron documentary today at lunch - Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room. It made me angry and sad. Amazing that so few people saw what they were doing. There were so many people along the way that could have said, "No, this isn't right," but Enron was making them lots and lots of money.

The movie Fun with Dick and Jane is loosely based on the Enron scandal. But the movie has a happy ending - the evil executives get what they deserve. Too bad the real story most likely won't end that way.

No comments: