Friday, April 21, 2006

A work in progress. But pretty close to finished... I used my thrift store iron and some aluminum foil to get that cool texture. I love wax.

The weather is clearing up today and it's supposed to be a nice day.

I think I have everything ready for OKC. Trish is going with me to help so it should be lots of fun. Oh, I forgot to ask her if she's afraid of heights...

After I get all the stuff there, I need to figure out what I'm going to talk about for my "conversation with the artist." I have about 5 hours worth of slides that I can show. Sounds fun, no? I might edit it down a little. :-)

I'm going to go to the North Texas Book Fair with Jenna tomorrow. I'm not sure what that is, exactly, but I'm hoping they'll have free stuff. Then we're going to hit the earth day celebration at The Cupboard, in search of more free stuff. I see a theme...

No comments: