Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday.

Today is Sam's last day of UNT camp. This week was called Dig in Time. They dug up bones and ceramic fragments and talked about Native Americans. Sounds fun. He's glad to be done, though. I think he was starting to smell the "educational" aspects of it. Can't say I blame him. It is summer, after all.

He's going to go with my mom and his cousin up to the lake house tonight. I'm going to go to the gym and then to my studio for a while.

I need to work on my "Thomas Jefferson in a Bikini" painting some more. And I signed up for a handmade postcard swap and I need to finish my postcard. I already received one in the mail. I think it came from North Carolina. It's really cool. I'll take a picture of it and post it. I have to send mine to the UK. Don't know why I keep getting people from out of the country...

Tomorrow Jenna and I are going to head up to the lake. My stepsister and her family will be there as well as my cousin and her boyfriend. I think my smart ass little brother is even going to grace us with his presence for a while. Only if we're lucky.

Colleen sent me a link to the greatest video of all time. I have to admit, though, it does raise more questions than it answers.

No comments: