Thursday, June 15, 2006


You say love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt
U2 - One

I forgot to mention that I got one of my cover CDs in the mail the other day (I think I'm supposed to get 2). It was from Elise in Milwaukee. It's greatness. There are a couple of songs that I had already (Beth Orton and Cat Power), but everything else was new and weird and wonderful. Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs doing Monday Monday. Korn doing Word Up. Faith No More doing Easy by the Commodores. The best one is Marilyn Manson doing Tainted Love. Who knew?

Fun stuff I've found recently:
There's a new reality show that I wish I could watch, called ArtStar (I don't have the Gallery Channel, or whatever it's being shown on...). I'm hoping to be able to find some episodes online.

This is hilarious: Almost Naked Animals.

No comments: