Friday, May 12, 2006

Another shot of the claynadoes, papernadoes, and waxnadoes...

Turns out Sam did have strep throat after all. My mom looked at his throat yesterday morning and said it looked red and suggested that he go to the doctor. I honestly thought he was faking. I was shocked when the doctor confirmed that it was strep.

I guess I need to look at his throat some time when he doesn't have strep so I can know what a normal throat looks like, huh? :-)

So he's at my mom's again, today, being spoiled rotten. That's what grandmas are for, I guess...

Haven't found a lot of fun web stuff yet today. Except for this artist's site. I didn't spend a whole lot of time on her site, but her artist's books are really nice.

Oh, I almost forgot about zombo.com! Came across this site yesterday - I think it was a link from the origami math guy's blog... I'm not sure why it amuses me so, but it does.

No comments: