Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So what do you do?
Oh yeah I wait tables too.
No I haven't heard your band,
Cause you guys are pretty new.
But if you dig on Vegan food,
Well come over to my work,
I'll have them cook you something that you'll really love
Cause I like you, Yeah, I like you,
And I'm feelin so Bohemian like you,
Yeah, I like you, Yeah, I like you...
The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You

Sam's been having a ball playing with Casper the kitten. He just laughs and laughs. Shadow emerged a little more last night and we were able to pet her for a while. Well, she allowed us to pet her. I took some pictures but haven't uploaded them yet.

I have to take my little flea bag to the vet today. When we got back from the lake the fleas had a feeding frenzy on our ankles. I hate that!

Joann sent me a link to a great cat site, the infinite cat project. It's greatness. It reminds me of a cup that my brother had. On the cup was a picture of a bear drinking a cup with a picture of a bear drinking a cup with a picture of a bear drinking a cup... It blew my mind!

This is the best image I could find:

Someone sent me this link to an exhibition called Ashes and Snow. Shelley saw it in New York and raved about it. Beautiful.

No comments: