Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Climbing the wall... Sam's the one on the left.

The car is in the shop today, getting a tune-up. It needs to get me to OKC on Thursday. I hope they can get the hood open - some woman backed into me in her Humscalade a couple of weeks ago and crunched it a bit. I need to go get an estimate, but I've been too busy. And it's hardly worth it. Poor car. It's so sad.

I think it needs to be an art car. I've been thinking about that ever since I got it, but I'm not sure how to do it. I haven't been inspired yet, I guess.

Dude from the car place just called - so far we're up to $205. Tie rod's about to fall off, whatever that is. Something about steering. I guess I need to be able to steer...

Oh, check out these corporate training videos from the CEO of Despair, Inc. I like the "It Could Be Worse," strategy.

No comments: