Thursday, May 04, 2006

He looks a little unstable...

So Teresa suggested a Salma Hayek-nado. See the comments to see Trish's great suggestion.

I vaguely remember some chips called "cornadoes," but can't find anything about them...

I just saw a trailer for the upcoming Running with Scissors movie. It looks really good - quirky, dark humor - much like the book, which I really liked.

I'm heading to OKC today - working until noon and then getting my stuff and heading out. I'll take lots of pictures and have some good stories to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first thing that ran through my head when I saw your picture today was "Running With Scissors!"
Hope you had a great time at your opening and have a safe trip home. Gee... I'm original. Didn't I say the same thing yesterday? lol!