Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A new phobia?

I've been reading a book called "Freaks of the Storm," a collection of weird weather stories. I got it for the tornado stories, of course, but I also learned more about waterspouts and dust devils, and a new kind of tornado - a "fire-nado." This completely freaks me out. Apparently tornadoes of fire can be formed inside really hot fires. Tornadoes of fire.


Holy crap!

I'm not sure what to do with this information.

It does bring up the question, "Of what other substances could a tornado be formed?" I, for one, would vote for a chocolate-nado. Let's see - cheese-nado, corn-nado(!), Jello-nado, cash-nado, Johnny-Depp-nado...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An All-expenses-paid-trip-to-the-Bahamas-nado

Have a great time at the opening. Hope you have a safe trip.